• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid Coping
Hi everyone,

How are you all coping?  The announcement of a further 3 week lockdown in Wales, Scotland and Ireland may have affected people's mental health.  As a social enterprise that supports some of the most marginalised members of the community, we have been and continue to keep in close contact with the people we support.  Worrying times indeed.

How are you dealing with the stress?

Sue  Heart
[Image: RainbowBiz_Email_Footer.jpeg]
(05-13-2020, 08:49 AM)RainbowBiz CIC Wrote: Hi everyone,

How are you all coping?  The announcement of a further 3 week lockdown in Wales, Scotland and Ireland may have affected people's mental health.  As a social enterprise that supports some of the most marginalised members of the community, we have been and continue to keep in close contact with the people we support.  Worrying times indeed.

Sue  Heart
Hi not coping very well.  I am trying to juggle family and caring duties with keeping the enterprise going online only.   But finding the whole thing very dispiriting.  Every government support system doesn’t apply - so I’m facing personal hardship and great uncertainty.  It’s very difficult to see how to turn the enterprise into anything useful at the minute (and mentally and financially survive).
(05-13-2020, 11:07 AM)Coffeeinthesquare@me.com Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 08:49 AM)RainbowBiz CIC Wrote: Hi everyone,

Sue  Heart
Hi not coping very well.  I am trying to juggle family and caring duties with keeping the enterprise going online only.   But finding the whole thing very dispiriting.  Every government support system doesn’t apply - so I’m facing personal hardship and great uncertainty.  It’s very difficult to see how to turn the enterprise into anything useful at the minute (and mentally and financially survive).

I'm really sorry to hear this.  What is your SE called?  Can SEUK help?  Sometimes just chatting can help.
Sue
[Image: RainbowBiz_Email_Footer.jpeg]